PowerPoint Learning
PowerPoint Learning Community
Created on: 07 August, 2009 Members: 3127 | Community Link: http://powerpoint.wiziq.com

Make Personalized Greeting Cards in PowerPoint

by Sukhpreet Kaur
Posted on 02 March, 2010

How about creating your own personalized greeting card to WOW your friends and family members by adding your photos and message?

Yes, we can make greeting cards using PowerPoint presentation and express our loved ones in our own special way. In Powerpoint, we can easily add family photos, personalized message, color, design, animation and above all our favorite music. It is an ideal way to strengthen our relationship and maintain a bond of love between friends and family members.

I have also made few greeting cards using PowerPoint and here is one of them:

You can also create Greeting Cards in PowerPoint and Send for Free Using authorSTREAM!

Tags: powerpoint, greeting cards in powerpoint,

by Sukhpreet Kaur posted on 05 March, 2010
Yes, you can add GIF animations and flash animation to your PowerPoint file.
Here's a tutorial which provides step-by-step information on How to import a Flash Player compatible (SWF) file into PowerPoint.
oh that's a good idea, you can make your own personalized greetings and send them to all your clients. This will help you to promote your business online.

My best wishes are with you :)
Have a look at these Greetings Cards made using PowerPoint by authorSTREAM users.
by Sukhpreet Kaur posted on 10 March, 2010
Beautiful greeting :)
by Powerpoint Info posted on 10 March, 2010
@Coco For a stunning PowerPoint presentation or greeting card, an appealing template is one of the prerequisites. There are numerous websites which offer free PowerPoint templates or backgrounds. These professionally designed backgrounds or templates will add more charm to your PowerPoint Greeting card.

PowerPoint Info
by Jayanta Banerjee posted on 10 March, 2010
@Coco Not only for events, you can get them done for everyday occasions too. Here's a wonderful Birthday greeting card created for a mom in PowerPoint. You can see the animations here too along with a nice tune being played during the entire sideshow
by Coco Valdez posted on 05 March, 2010
Cool. Gif animations seems to blend well with PowerPoint. However flash is a big No No. I will try to make up some greetings for the St. Paddys Day this time using PowerPoint. I will have to wish my clients!
by Coco Valdez posted on 04 March, 2010
I see static images in the greetings here - is it possible to add gif animations and flash animations and embed in the slides?
Would you like to Reply:

See Virtual Classroom in action

Get a hands-on look at how WizIQ Virtual Classroom works.

Try Virtual Classroom Now

Request a free demo

Recent Discussions